Originally Posted by Galassi70
You missed out on.Cleveland guys

STEFANO RANDANZZO.
HE WAS A SOLDIER MADE UNDER FRANK MILANO
BUT HE BECAME TRAFFICANTES DRIVER IN.THE 60's

EUGENE CIASULLO
VERY RESPECTED MEMBER AND WELL LIKED BY JOHN SCALISH. SIDED WITH JACK LICAVOLI AFTER SCALISH'S DEATH
HE LIVED IN HALLENDALE

TONY DELSANTER.

LEO MOCERI LIVED ON COLLINS AV IN.MIAMI BEACH
I THINK

-----

Galassi I didn't miss Cleveland guys. I actually listed 3 top guys: Joe Massei, Big Al Polizzi, and Peanuts Tronolone. You want better than that? Lol.... Remember that there were literally THOUSANDS of guys from every corner of the country. I named 3 from Cleveland. Its not a story exclusively about Cleveland but South Florida overall. In fact as I just mentioned to ScottD, I'm considering making a "2nd chapter" of this story because the list IS so long. I thumbnail over 62 guys as it was right?

I know you are "Cleveland" focused but don't lose sight of my goal here.

And as I PM'd you, I am DEF gonna do a big writeup on Cleveland mob; Milano, etc. But when I do it, I'm gonna do em right. not half-ass with a quickie write up.

In the meantime if you haven't already check out Massei, Polizzi and Tronolone. I picked them because they each impacked FL, not just visited there for a bit

PS: if you noticed there were only a few Chicago, Detroit, Bufalino and Philly guys as well. NYC/NJ is different because there were literally thousands of them. A highly disproportionate number as reflected in each cities "count" so to speak.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/26/20 08:33 AM.