Just watching and confirming what I already knew...Gotti put everything on him...Bad mouthed his most loyal guy behind his back and then he and his personal family cry when he turns after hearing Gotti trashing him behind his back...

Gotti was probably the stupidest boss till his son took over...Btw, Gravano's out there laughing at Junior...He knows Junior's no tough guy that will seek revenge for his father...He can only shamelessly start websites bad mouthing people

Never saw this nonsense in the Genovese family !!

Gotti sr.: I'd never live like the Chin...Well what did ya have 3 or 4 years to live like a king while he had 30 years ??

Meanwhile the biggest gangster in the family, Gravano, does 20 years, nobody messed with him in jail..is out, and doesn't fear any Gotti's..

Franzese again bashing Gravano...I have to laugh at him justifying his fathers killings and bashing Gravano's....Something much more tells me though that Franzese was abused by Gravano when they were in the Colombo's...Franzese was just a kid..A money maker, but a kid..and he probably got shooken down and holds against Gravano !!

Franazese is so low on Gravano's radar that he doesn't even respond !!

Who's really born again ??