@ Chin_Gigante

That's interesting; Never read that Mirra was possibly a DEA informant; Will look into that. Regarding; Cantarella getting permission by Sal Vitale to murder his uncle Al Walker; I always thought Vitale was a power-less; and underwhelming underboss; Massino got fed up with him and took his power away for trying to be Mr. Big shot. The family didn't like him either.

@Pmac

Regarding a earlier post; You said Nick Marangello was involved in planning the Galante hit? Phil Rastelli only trusted his Consigliere (Steve Cannone) on the streets; and that's why he was at that social club meeting with Indelicato; Dellacroce; etc...

Nick Marangello was too close to Galante and was not fully trusted; He was always referring Galante as the Boss of the family; and it pissed Phil off.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/17/20 08:50 AM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.