Originally Posted by Lenox
at its core, this is all about black babies being born out of wedlock to young, low skilled, low income women. hence young black males running wild and committing over 52% of all violent crime plus they kill each other. they dont need white supremists to do it. first off, good luck finding a white supremist.
fix the out of wedlock epidemic and everything falls into place and yes, its an epidemic.

Correct...

This is not a color thing until they are raised like that and taught to hate police and whites its a cycle and in white homes its been breading out for generations to love all and thats how I raised my children and to this day when we go somewhere in a big city my adult children see the hate still in black neighborhoods and its because the family is broken there is no family at dinner table there is no mother and father .

I know the more the different color folks hang each other the more the walls come down ..... but you can see in these looting how both colors dont care they will rob you blind together and they will kill you together but god forbid if they could just live together and raise there children not to hate color because kids don’t come out with a dislike for color so it’s taught white and black .

Also whoever the majority is on the planet or continent thats who is going to control things ....remember that !

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/03/20 02:35 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."