My chosen time would be Big Paul's tenture as boss and specifically after Mr Neil dies. I would turn up at the wake unaccompanied, I've given a heads up to both Jimmy Brown and Nick
Corozzo I will be in attendance. At the wake I walk up to John Gotti and give him the kiss of death and make a joke of how alot of the ozone park crew would of still been virgins when I was Apalachin. Reminisce of the good old days and talk of how me and mr Neil came up together through the ranks and not having to deal junk to make money extra money. At the wake I pull Jimmy Brown aside and let him know I want him to take out certain members of the ozone park crew, specifically the Gotti Brothers. Let him know I got nick corozzo on board too so if he needs any more support little nick can handle it. I send word to the other family bosses to let htem know what's happening apart from the Bonanno's and let Chin know I may need extra support in case this goes side ways. The plan works and the family stay in line, some of the capos are in shock frank decicco and Sammy Gravano are particularly sad about the events but understand this is the life.