That's a hard question Dob-Peppino, cause many of the crews split on who to who to support or stay on the sidelines.

Bonanno loyalists that held a rank of Capo or higher before 1968. (Have to cheat here cause it gets more complicated)
Bill Bonanno, John Morale, Joe Notaro, Vito DiFilippo, Frank LaBruzzo, Natale Evola who was still locked up during this time, Charles Battaglia, Carmine Galante was locked up during this time, Nicholas Marangello who played along with Frank Mari on Galante orders, Angelo Caruso, Giuseppe DiFilippi who switched sides back to the Bonanno family once Joe Bonanno returned and Vincenzo Tarantola.

DiGregorio loyalists
Gaspare DiGregorio, Michael Consolo, Frank Mari, Armando Pollastrino, Thomas D'Angelo, Giovanni Fiordillino, Philip Rastelli was with Bonanno till Bill Bonanno became acting boss, Michael Zaffarano, Stefano Cannone, Paul Sciacca, Girolamo Asaro, Pietro Crociata.

Many of these crews split apart to form other crews, that supported one of the factions or stayed on the sidelines Michael Sabella, Joe Zicarelli, Giuseppe Grimaldi, Anthony Riela, and Nicola Alfano. Alfano keeps being put in either Bonanno or DiGregorio camps, but he remained on the sidelines and was a big part of setting the new administration up after the Bonanno war. Alfano personally sidelined Johnny Burns.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green