Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
That's my bad, was skimming the post fast before heading out and did not see Lucibello, his name is there. Lucibello switching sides really pissed off John Stanfa, there is even a tape somewhere of John Stanfa and Sergio Battaglia discussing the ideal of hitting him.
Vincent Pagano was made with Vincent Filipelli and John Veasey in September 1993 according to John Veasey. September to December 1993, there was either two or three ceremonies.

I haven't seen Veasey talking about being made with Pagano, do you have a source on that? From what I have there was the Filipelli and Veasey ceremony in September and the Scafidi ceremony in November. Then there's Veasey saying Gallara was made a few weeks after the Baldino murder and I also saw a news article saying Joe Stanfa was made in December, but it also incorrectly identified Veasey as being made at that ceremony so I've assumed that Stanfa was either made alone in December or with Scafidi in November. Due to Pagano returning to Philadelphia from Florida in mid-September and identifying himself on tape as third in command by Nov/ Dec, I assumed that he was probably made with Scafidi as I've seen Veasey talk quite extensively about his initiation but I've never come across mention of Pagano there.