Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Your missing Joseph Bongiovanni, Vincent Centorino, and Gaeton Lucibello was made with Joey Merlino and Michael Ciancaglini.

I listed Lucibello in the Sep 1992 ceremony with Adornetto, Ciancaglini, Merlino and Massimino.
I've yet to see credible evidence (i.e., an indictment, a LE press release, court documents, wire transcripts, an identification by George Anastasia...) backing up any forum chatter that Bongiovanni was a member.
I'm also yet to see supporting evidence that Centorino was re-made by Stanfa or that any of the 4 inducted with Fresolone were 're-made'. I doubt that the ceremony was actually ever invalidated in spite of Scoops Licata's causing problems over it. Centorino, Cifelli, Olivieri and Praino were indicted as a members after Fresolone flipped. Olivieri was again indicted as a member in 1997 and identified as a member on the 2009 Philadelphia PD chart. Praino was indicted again as a member around 1995 for a gambling ring in New York and he was discussed on tape as a member by Colombo guys in the 2000s, so his button seemed to be recognised by New York as well. Centorino obviously was indicted in the early 2000s as a member and then as acting capo after Caprio flipped. Lenehan said in an interview that Olivieri's membership wasn't recognised but didn't tie it to the ceremony being invalidated and he's far from a reliable source based on the blatant lies he's told. Everytime I've seen George Anastasia, Dave Schratwieser or even Kitty Caparella discuss Centorino's initiation I've never heard them mention him being 're-made'.
In Fresolone's book, he even mentions how if anyone had a problem with him being made (because a list of members to be inducted wasn't passed around the New York families) they couldn't 'unmake him' but would simply have to kill him. Fresolone describes it as Licata trying to cause trouble because Philadelphia wasn't required to pass a list of members to New York but would sometimes do so as a courtesy if the proposed members were highly active in New York. Since Martirano was near death the ceremony was held at the last minute and there wasn't time to pass a list along.
Philadelphia doesn't fall under the same control of New York like the DeCavalcantes do where it gets to the point that Gotti can order them to 're-make' members.