Originally Posted by Zavattoni
@Serpiente

Carmine took over the family as Boss or Underboss; Are you telling me that he might have had something to do with Joe Colombo's demise?? He gained the most out of it all but no one is willing to say he was involved...... He was the .most powerful captain but Tom DiBella took over...

No one ever mentions Carmine was involved in Colombo's demise; It's strange....

I am saying the people that wanted Colombo out of the way had Carmine and his friends blessings and many of them were very powerful and some were bosses.

Carmine had a lot of info on all these powerful guys because they did hits together and plotted hits as they were coming up even some that were at the top .

Why does a guy that’s in the joint for all those years get a family and a puppet boss . Everything set up for him the minute he walked out of the joint. Any other skipper those same guys would of been going after his stuff but instead everything was handed to him.

Top guys who wanted Colombo out of the way are the only ones powerful enough to pave the way that easy.

So possibly all but one or two maybe did not want Colombo gone but Gambino did and he was pretty powerful even if he used guys with a hatred to Colombo that thought they had there own agenda .

A black guy left holding a gun in the murder of a boss ...... and is killed without being able to tell who hired him that’s planned

Killed no less by by Colombo own solders ......they did not want himto talk.......if not they would of got him and made him tell .

In early 70’s No way a guy with a grudge (Gallo) gets outkills a boss and think he will live ! If Gallo planed a hit he would of known all the mob back then was coming......so no way that happened......unless Gallo was being used but if so his brothers would of known and it would of come out.

Because at that time I think only two of the Gallos were made .... so it would of been the entire LCN gunning for three brothers two of then made .

They would not of done it and still be respected by Westside.

DeBella Was a front .....or do you think he comes in puts his neck on the line and steps for Carmine ? I think he was told or asked to front and step as soon as Carmine gets out.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/24/19 03:44 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."