Nick Guido is one, there is another person as well that the mafia cops had nothing to do with the murder, only that they were giving a price to Casso for his targets locations and Gaspipe refused paying out that much money. When Casso found out that his men got the wrong guys, he finally took up the cops offer and that is when the real mobster started getting killed and disappearing. The city awarded Guido mother a few millions I believe not to long ago for the death of her son back in 86'. I dont think that family should have been awarded that money, but should have gotten something from Casso forfeited assets and currency. Good post Goldy, Caracappa was mad at Eppolito after he published that book. But how angry could he have been, since they remained neighbor out in Las Vegas.

On Nick Guido who was the intended target, he is still alive but fled the city when the other Nick Guido was killed.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green