Big Sam or The Old Man as he was known was a very underated capo for Bruno and Scarfos. Now most know him as Capo of DelCo and it is widely believed that he lost this post when he was busted. Sam was so under the radar and intelligent that most dont know he had the African American Bosses in Chester paying him tax for about 40 years and had them tied into his poker business and was there drug connect thru much of this time. My father was very close to him and though its known he was respected I dont think many know how big he was. Tho Chester fell under Philly's rule he was the boss of that city and took over every aspect of illegal business in his neighborhood and the African American dominated projects in Chester. Though he officially lost his post when indicted in 90 he was still collecting and making money for himself and those loyal to him until his death. When the war in 90s happened the Chester guys left on street were left alone by Philly and I'm not sure they would have kicked up anyway to either guy, defintley not Stanfa and the kids tho some had a relationship with Chester guys they were short sighted at the time and were focused on getting thier own city on board.