think it was tommy dels ex wife in the book mobfather saying how tommy del was such a piece of shit he started under frankie flowers and when he had a chance to hitch his wagon to some one higher in the philly mob he did. he had no loyalty. think he went to sindone. she blasted him for not trying to help frankie flowers when scarfo was fucking him up for tribute. she called him a pussy for not helping his old friend. she also says how the fuck did this half polack get let into the mob his mother was 100 percent polish. its a great book. but my point kinda was phil had like the same deal as sammy the bull they didnt have to testify or probaly fully divulge info on there family members n crew. i think that sal sparacio lucked out being placed in scarfos blood familys crew. wether it was phils or his uncles. the feds indicted every member of the family for 1 thing or another by 1989. they all skated. then the guy keeps kicking up to stanfa and gets a life sentence for mostly talking about mob murders he had no part in doing. bruno wasnt really inducting knew guys. when books opend in 1977 i read he made 2 guys untill his murder in 1980. there was probaly a few more but the fbi said they knew of 2. joe chang n frank sindone. that was another reason they killed him he wasnt recruiting knew blood on top of abunch of nother reasons. stanfa was on the tapes bad mouthing sal alot. he called him soft and didnt know why he was made. in nyc they made aton of guys just like sal cause they earn, not every guy i bet was a killer. strength in numbers to. someone got to surport the leg breakers

Last edited by pmac; 07/05/19 11:29 AM.