That sandwich looks gross... look at the glob of mayo!! That's a heart attack waiting to happen, I swear. And I hate bacon. But the bun looks good... i gotta say, I love hamburger buns, they're awesome. As much as I like a serious French or Italian bread, there's nothin' like cheap bread that sticks to the back of your teeth and the roof of your mouth.

TIS and XXX, I've never even heard of Red Robin or Yellow Basket, maybe it's just a Riverside/O.C. thing. As far as So-Cal burgers go, though: I love Carl's Jr., but In 'n' Out is by far the best burger I've ever had that cost under $5. The best one over $5 was at the Cheesecake Factory. Do they have Cheesecake Factory in other states? I know the first one was in Beverly Hills, but there are a whole bunch now... who knows how far the chain goes.

**EDIT- I just re-read the first post, and it says it's on a buttered bun!? Because the mayo is certainly not enough.

"Let's add some butter in there that no one will taste or notice, just for the extra calories and fat."

"Great idea, Bob. You just earned yourself a promotion!"