Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I prefer the charbroiled type burgers myself.

Oh and XXX there is a Red Robin not far from me. I've only been a couple times, and yes there burgers are good, but that's mostly what they have. Usually if I go out to eat, I don't get burgers. :p

Oh, and Beth, name the fast food chain had this jingle:

"Hold the pickle, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us..........Have it your way, Have it your way." :p

TIS
You bein' a wisegu...err....wisegirl, TIS? :p

Yea, 9 times outta ten when I go out, its to a restaurant with what I consider "real" food. But, as famous as Red Robins is for their burgers, I mainly go just for that strawberry lemonade. I go through about 6 of em before I leave there. Thank God they're virgin drinks. Then again though, I went to T.G.I. Fridays not too long ago, and me and my girlfriend each got a rack of Jack Daniels baby back ribs. Cost us $45. Sometime's, that Yellow Basket burger will hafta suffice

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis