PROCESS' NDRANGHETA STRAGISTA
'Ndrangheta stragista, the repentant Fiume reveals the summits between Sicilians and Calabrians
Details Published: March 31st 2019

by Aaron Pettinari
Friday, at the trial, the new report was filed

"The first meeting between Sicilians and Calabrians, carried out in Lombardy, in which there was talk of stragist strategy took place in the period in which Valente or Valenti was killed in the Bologna prison. If I am not mistaken, the Mormile murder had already been consummated". It is the repentant Antonino "Nino" Fiume , brother-in-law and right-hand man of Peppe De Stefano ("crime chief" of the 'Ndrangheta of Reggio), who put these statements on record last March 14. Fiume had to be heard last Friday, but the testimony was missed, at the trial "'Ndrangheta stragista" which sees Rocco Santo Filippone accused , considered close to the powerful ndranghetist clan of "Piromalli"Giuseppe Graviano , already at 41 bis for the massacres of '92 and '93. Both are accused of the Carabinieri attacks between 1993 and 1994, when the pinned Antonino Fava and Vincenzo Garofalo died; attacks that must be read within the stragista context of those years aimed at blackmailing the State and adopting softer measures to combat organized crime.
The interrogation report was however filed by the deputy prosecutor Giuseppe Lombardo and the picture that emerges is precisely the involvement in some meetings by the bosses De Stefano of Reggio, the Mancusos of Vibo and the Reggio referents in Lombardy, Franco Coco Trovato and Antonio Papalia .
Summit were also held in the Vibonese area, along the "Costa degli dei". "If I remember correctly - recalled Fiume - we stayed several times in Parghelia, certainly during the summer of 1990 at the Blue Paradise. I was always in the company of Giuseppe or Carmine De Stefano . During the stay, Coco Trovato were also present. Totò Schettini We were invited by Luigi Mancuso , to whom Coco had given us an expensive watch: the same Mancuso accompanied us to the tourist village together with his driver Totò Pronesti and his nephew Salvatore Russo. I do not remember if already in the 1990s there was talk with the Mancusos of the stragista strategy desired by the Cosa Nostra. If I remember correctly, the speeches started later. What I remember with certainty is the fact that the first meetings on this topic took place in Lombardy and are the meetings organized by Coco Trovato but wanted by Antonio Papalia ".
But the repentant also spoke of another meeting that would take place in 1991 in Contrada Badia a Nicotera: " The meeting lasted many days in 1991, after the failed attempt on Coco Trovato and Giuseppe De Stefano. I remember having slept in various places in the availability of the Mancusos, even near the garden of the parish of Limbadi. I confirm that during this meeting the strategy of the stragista was discussed, and it is carried out by Cosa Nostra Franco Coco Trovato was certainly possibilist. It is useless to reiterate that Franco Coco Trovato was first of all a man of Papalia, Antonino and Domenico " . These words Fiume will soon have to repeat them in the courtroom in front of the Court of Assizes of Reggio Calabria, presided by Ornella Pastore .
In addition to the collaborator of Justice Reggino Friday was also the testimony of the journalist of the Corriere della Sera Bruno Tucci, but also this deposition has been postponed, while the trial will resume next 5 April.

http://www.antimafiaduemila.com/dos...-i-summit-tra-siciliani-e-calabresi.html

"The king is dead, long live the king!"