Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
No. I think they should be making a public apology to the Favara family.

You’re a clown

Why? It’s common knowledge they tortured and killed the poor guy then harassed the wife Janet afterward

That’s a different discussion. I 100% disagree with Favara getting killed for what he did but I also don’t think it was fair to Gene Gotti or John Jr to be smeared for the last 48hrs. As far as me calling Moe a clown I’m sure there are 10-20 guys on here who would agree.

I wasn't aware Junior Gotti was mentioned by the Feds or the media over the last 48 hours in relation to this case. Do you have a source for that?

As for Gene Gotti, he is a high profile mobster. Therefore he is a public figure. Therefore he has lost his right to privacy. If he had gone straight and turned his life around in prison, then by all means the Feds and media should leave him alone because he has done his time, learned his lesson and reentered society as a straight up civilian. But the fact of the matter is that he is still in the Gambino organisation and has been benefiting from their crimes over the last 30 years, with his loanshark book and people committing crimes on the outside for his and his family's benefit.

So, in summation, STFU and stop acting like an innocent person is being profiled or victimised. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.