Ah yes, you're right, Caruana did have a mansion in London and in the mid 80's Di Carlo got busted for smuggling hashish and heroin.

Originally Posted by m2w
they had not families and that stuff, they had a network of people to sell heroin on the wholesale level, i read a couple of articles from the '80 about it
i don't see why to surprise, there was a big italian community in london, mostly in brighton
if chineses who are less than italians in europe supplied so many countries like you said, it's logic sicilians had a big impact producing heroin in europe itself

In general there are less Chinese in Western Europe than Italians, but cities like Amsterdam or London always had a more visible (and presumably bigger) Chinese community than an Italian one.

And I don't want to act surprised, but it's just that I can't seem to find any source anywhere about huge Sicilian involvement in heroin trafficking in the UK. From the information that I gathered, it seemed that the Chinese had a bigger involvement in heroin in London. Though you of course never know what goes on beneath the surface.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 02/20/19 03:30 PM.