Well if anybody has been reading my posts it's clear that I don't consider black crime groups to be disorganized by default. There's plenty of African American as well as Caribbean groups in North America that move unreal amounts of dope, have diversified their rackets and make a ton of money.

Same in the Netherlands where there have been Surinamese individuals active in large-scale cocaine trafficking, less in the form of a "group" but more as key sources for cocaine cooperating with the local Dutch crime firms. In more recent years there are Curaçaoan gangs that have scaled up their activities in a similar way to the Caribbean groups in North America: importing as well as distribution among other things.

Several black crime groups should definitely be considered organized crime and I never stated otherwise.

It's just that there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the black gangs in France, especially not in regards to large scale stuff. Whenever I do some research on local organized crime in France what comes up the most seems to be the Corsican mob, the Traveller crime families (Hornec, Bengler, Morival...) as well as the Algerian gangs (Hakkar, Remadnia, Tir...) in which the Travellers and the North Africans are mostly in direct cooperation.

I wasn't aware of Kevin Doure though. Thanks for sharing the article.