Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Do you remember Charlie moose in that Las Vegas lawyers documentary (the one that came from philly). He came across like a nice old man. You wouldn’t guess he’s a stone cold gangster. Wasn’t he banished in the end by Carmine then returned to the fold eventually? Did Carmine use the fact he treated his guys badly as the main reason?

I have never seen the documentary. Would love to see it. Yeah; He was banished by Carmine for being an aggressive and no non-sense capo. I may be wrong; But I think the other reason was; Carmine thought him and Sonny Franzese were trying to make an attempt to take over the Colombo's. Panarella eventually did get back in the fold and sided with Orena when the latter was trying to take control of the family.

Like I said; He was a pretty brutal guy.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 01/14/19 09:16 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.