Jr . Very patient calm in the life ... he did make or start to make plans but a couple times when had a crew going he took a pinch then same deal just before the big case out of Texas Jr. and Nick sr.never stopped trying.

Matter of fact I am pretty sure Westside was behind him via Luke’s but if this case in Philly ever goes you guys are going to find out some news that will explain a lot !

And some of it may even touch on the plots on the Philly top guys plus a couple that were just gaining ground and it got blown up cos of guys getting pinched just before it all fell in place.

When you guys get this news you are going to be able to put many pieces to the puzzle together....it’s pretty wild.

I am also pretty sure not only did they have the Luke’s via Amuso pushing and probably Crea down playing and then you had Manna pushing and that actually was one or more “ that got wheels turning and some heads in Philly were close to getting hit.

There is a lot that just needs a couple things to come out and then it will make sense and how many times it was almost pulled off this is why I always say Skinny is hands down the luckiest gangster alive.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/05/19 10:11 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."