Originally Posted by Hollander
The 5 families can only survive if they get more blood over from Sicily and Southern Italy,

True ... But they also need some security even a (crew) possibly to keep eyes on guys that are suspicious or new or just come out of nowhere.

Also need possibly the Commission if serious about continuing that life they need a member or two from each family to become that crew of guys that get trained in electronics (bugs) and lie detector screening and do body searches before meetings.

They are all losing money and many are going away for life how do they not get organized and put together a very organized system .

Once the guys (members) get word that this system does exist things will be much different you will be catching guys wearing wires you will catch guys going places with people that they should not be with hence start a full time investigation to that member.

How much money do they have to lose or how many of them have to become rats before they start thinking like the guys that are framing them and putting them away. I say framing because most guys wired up are pushing fed money to intrap the member.

Why am I the only person that sees that if I am making 2 million a year as a skipper and you have five good skippers that they can invest 200G and the boss kicks in and you have a crew like insurance watches the family ass .

Why is this not being done ....

It used to be done in similar as Murder Inc. guys knew not to rat they would jump off bridges and buildings before they rat ..

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/15/18 11:18 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."