I voted for Frank Sinatra. His contribtion to music and to film is uncomperable. He gave us great roles in films like "The Manchurian Candidate" and "The Man with the Golden Arm" and even won an Oscar for "From Here To Eternity". In fact, I feel he was the only redeming factor for a film which I found shallow and pointless. But that's nothing.

Oh, i forgot. He was and remains the single greatest entertainer to this day. Just look at him with the Rat Pack or solo in Concert. If any of you have a live CD of his, he was a funny man.

He also is the single greatest singer ever... He interpreted a lyric so that you could feel immmense joy and passion. But on the other side he could sing a torch song unlike nobody. He could sing a song like "One For My Baby" and you could swear that you just heard an entire lifetime of pain and sorrow.

He also created his own record label which found success until it's merger with Warner's Records. he even conduced albums for other entertainers!

Face it. There's not an entertainer who could pull this off!

Elvis is a good second place...

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia