Quote:
Originally posted by Busta:
Sorry to be bugging everyone here with my own personal life but I've been really confused lately and really don't know what to do.

I started to hanging out with this one girl a lot right before christmas break at college. We were alone a lot and I know I could have kissed her but decided not to because break was coming up and I thought it would have made it hard during the one month break for both of us. She had an ex boyfriend her sr year of high school who she was pretty serious and kinda started to like again while back at home during break. Since we've been back, Ive been confused about what to do and have talked to her bout it. She says she thinks it would be unfair to me to start a relationship because she still isnt over her ex yet. However, she says she still likes me. So I really don't know what to do. All of my friends have told me to just kiss her anyway and see what happens. Should I play the friends game for awhile? I've done that so much and don't want to do it again. Should I just stop talking to her? Any advice would be great.
My young brother - move on with your life! If she wanted you and wanted you exclusively as a friend and partner, then she would say so. You are her spare tire. She wants you as a friend in case she loses her true love, then she will never have to admit to herself or others that she is alone. She needs you for a rainy day lover. You are being treated like a condom in a wallet - not used, but just kept around in case of emergency.

She wants to be friends - great - so be it. Keep the relationship on that level and let her use your heart as a yo-yo no longer. Otherwise pretty soon, she will 'walk the dog'.

"People who are not serious, should not be taken seriously"