Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
https://www.nytimes.com/1991/12/09/nyregion/killing-is-tied-to-mafia-war-in-brooklyn.html

18 year old kid killed in bagel shop in a case of mistaken identity. I'm sure they cried themselves to sleep with guilt over it..

No doubt someone like Jace will roll along to talk about how stuff like this, or the Guido incident, or the Aronwald incident, or the Bari incident, or the Hatcher incident, etc. etc. are somehow justifiable or that they deserved it.

You seem to think every mobster is heartless lol. You should read Albert DeMeo's book. Everyone has a heart Moe. You don't think Nicky Scarfo shed a tear or two when he had to kill his best friend's son? Of course he did.

I can't speak for Scarfo's thought process after killing Salvie, an act of avarice, but in terms of De Meo, the guy was virtually a serial killer. Yeah, he loved his child. Ted Bundy loved his mother. Hitler loved Eva Braun. Hey, let's give them medals too!

From I've gathered about Demeo he was often an almost "likeable" guy. Humans aren't really black-and-white creatures. There are gangsters who seem affable enough and generally don't bother you despite having more than a few bodies under their belt. At the same time there are law-abiding citizens that aren't capable of physical violence, yet in their own way are out to fuck someone over at any given opportunity. Weird thing, the human psyche.