Originally Posted by pmac
nick from tampa you really think michaels dad or brother lcn lifers wouldnt tell howevers in charge my son, my brother, not going into the federal prison system at 60 yrs old. to do 5yr as a simple bag man .im just taken a wild guess this dude the son of the boss has been a associate for so long making major money keeping his dad and brother afloat the least they could do, make whoever was in charge last xmis plug my little brother in before he turns himself in. so no one fucks wit him. no other familys gonna say no. the only thing maybe he said no. we wont no till a new rat flips. i think michael went to jail like rite after xmis last yr. andy rusoo could have gave him the whole big deal

What? Jesus Christ, are you saying that either Carmine or Allie Boy Persico have any sway over the decisions the federal justice system make...... Come on pmac don't disappoint me now. You really think the Persicos can tell "whoever is in charge" to let Michael get no jail time even though he took a five year plea?