Originally Posted by cookcounty
@polakvet

Racism has gotten worse in america since trump has been president. Trump supporters target anybody brown (mainly women and children) and it's going to come to a head at some point. Americans don't have their priorities straight by and large. People lose their jobs and ability to provide for their families just to be racist for five minutes. Meanwhile the government fucks all of us over because the only color that matters is green (the color of money)

That's so far wrong it's not even funny, yet all we see on t.v. are Trump supporters getting harassed by the so called "harmless" left. Some even getting seriously hurt over a shirt that says Trump on it, but yet all Trump supporters are supposed to be these racist animals who go after blacks and latinos. rolleyes

The Trump supporters simply want a closed border and want immigrants to come here legally instead of sneaking across the border and not paying taxes and taking American jobs away from Americans. But somehow that is racist? whistle Then we get to hear how ALL white people have some much privilege in this country yet not one damn thing has been given to me because I'm a white male. Last I checked, I earned every damn thing I've ever bought because I started at the very bottom at a job ANYONE could get and worked my way up to where I'm at now. Hell even my boss is a black male, but according to cookie and his buddy there is NO WAY that can be true because nobody would hire a black male and put him in a position like that over other white males. rolleyes

The ONLY thing cookie said that made sense was the part about the government screwing us all over.