just watched Pulp Fiction again last night after almost 2 years from the last time I seen it. man, what can I say... this is my all time favorite number one film, to start. I've come to the conclusion that it's even better than The Godfather and GoodFellas and Taxi Driver and Fargo and all the other films I love.
Quentin Tarantino delivers an outstanding plot that, although unlinear, it's easy to follow, mostly because it's driven by the dialogue. oh, the dialogue. Tarantino's cinematography is perfect, and along with the non sense-intriguing-funny dialogue, it makes Pulp Fiction the only film I remember that has got no bad scenes. not a single one. it may seem slow paced, but we're always interested in the bullshits the characters talk about. it builds up and then breaks the momentum, and when you think it's done, there is one more unpredictable occurance. watch it and notice how many times Tarantino builds up a climax, then breaks it, and when the characters cool off, that is when things happen. interesting character keep coming and going, memorable quotes are said every minute and the way Tarantino shows it makes you glue your eyes on the screen.
it could be only me, but I doubt someone one day will make a better movie.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk