Originally Posted by cookcounty
@ciment

Sheltered life....lol

I've been getting fucked with by pigs since i was 8yrs old

I had a racist college professor that got into some trouble because students had to go to the school about his blatant racism. It's impossible to be black and not experience racism, u just gotta know how to deal with it and speak up when necessary

As far as candace owens, fuck that bitch, she's not comfortable in her own skin to put it lightly

There are black conservatives that have it worse. Not only do they have to put up with experiencing racism just like any other black person but they even have to experience racism and harassment by other blacks because they do not share or no longer espouse their point of view as that of the leftist. Just because they have a conservative view point does not make one racist or is not black enough.
You pretend to profess that you are not racist and that you experienced racism but the Candace Owen statement above does not reflect that.

I have this perception & there are facts based on your previous statements that anyone that endorses conservatism or supports Trump is a racist which is far from being true.
My family and I have experienced racism and I do not go around calling everybody a racist because they do not agree with my view.
Getting fucked by pigs and having a racist college professor does not tell me much. Many of us experienced that so what is it your trying to say ?