24: Season 2 (4th time) ****

Ok, so its not a movie, but I don't know where else to post this.

******SPOILER ALERT******

For me, season 2 of 24 is the high point of the series. Granted...that's like choosing between which child you love more...as all 5 seasons thus far have been great. But there's just something about Season 2 that kept me more captivated than any of the other 4 seasons. The detonation of a nuclear bomb on U.S. soil, the death of George Mason, Nina Myers being granted immunity, the bombing of CTU, the death of Jack Bauer (his heart stops beating for a few moments while being interrogated), the "Marie Warner being a terrorist" twist, President Palmer being ousted when the cabinet invokes section 4 of the 25th Amendment, the Cypress recording, the cliffhanger ending involving an assassination attempt on Palmer...the list goes on. ******END SPOILERS******

I have thoroughly enjoyed EVERY season of 24...but Season 2 is my favorite...and IMO...the best the show has to offer.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis