so jr russo and springfield/ct guys kill wild bill grasso ray jrs underboss in june 1989 they also shot rays guy salemme. the bosses in nyc chin an gotti make them make peace. fast forward to oct 29 1989 ray has the family meeting in medford ma to promote russo to consig an induct new guys im guessing he already made nick bianco his underboss after they killed grasso in june. seems like theres peace, ray jr clearly saying hes boss on the tapes and says russo is now consig. bianco wasnt even there but he was the underboss. not even 5 months later ray russo and bianco and like 20 other guys are indicted on march 26 1990. bianco the only one who was let free on bail. so i dont no when ray jr steped down as boss but he must have or nick bianco just took over as acting boss. everyone pleads guilty except bianco he gets found guilty in sept 1991 of interstate someshit its a bogus charge but they give him 11 yrs. so all my guessing frank takes over as acting boss/ boss in sept 91 thats why in dec the gambino old time capo natale rich.... meets him then he tells him he wants baby shacks as his underboss ect. so in reality frank was boss 92 93 94 then he took off in 95 summer. 3 4 yr run as boss. i always wonder were the rumors came from that russo and the boston guys forced ray jr to step down. russo was his consig then 4 monthe later there all locked up. that being said baby shacks had a good run from 1991 till he wen to jail in 2011. salemme trial was canceld today. also read a article sonny mercurio said the reason russo and them were pissed at ray was he wasnt making new members and russo had dozens of guys.

Last edited by pmac; 05/21/18 01:25 PM.