Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
I've been studying the multiple websites debunking most of the theories presented in this film for the past hour, and I'm coming more and more to not really buy Stone and Garrison's conclusions here. Any thoughts of your own on this matter?
The theories expressed in the film are really a combined jumble of Garrison's and Jim Marrs, who wrote Crossfire, and bear very little relation to each other.

Garrisson's ideas - or at least his primary theories - have been pretty much debunked by assassination researchers over the years, altho there are, I believe,a few kernels of interest and truth in them (David Ferrie, for example).

Stone, I think, took some of the plausible elements of both and combined them, which is one of the main criticisms of the film - it's accuracy with respect to the facts and theories.

I personally believe, however - and always have - that there definitely was a conspiracy - government sponsored, or at least government covered-up to some degree - behind the JFK assassination.

"Difficult....not impossible"