Seen in life, but never spoke to:
Ivan "Khariton" Kharitonov, head of Kharitonov Brigade in Latvia. Pretty much passing on the street around 6 years ago, saw him speaking with someone and then getting into his car in old town of Riga. That crime group pretty much was/maybe still is the strongest group in Latvia.

Yuriy "Polkasha" Podpolkovnikov, he was with the Pardaugava Group, second strongest crime group in Latvia in 90's. Later it's said the disbanded into several smaller brigades. Podpolkovnikov is said to be representing Solncevskaya Bratva in Latvia.

Had contact:
Janis Raudov - In 90's he was a criminal authority in a smaller Latvian tourist city Sigulda. Had him on a Latvian Social Media, for some reason this guy congratulated me on every new year. Last info I know is he is currently working in Austria and owns a hotel there. The story goes with this guy is that I had myself a crime case when I was around 20 years old in that city, and the first thing the police investigator asked me was if I'm a part of this guys crime group. grin I briefly knew actually a nephew of his, who now is some journalist or something like that. But as long he told me, the whole family has distanced from the criminal.

Janis Kletka - Basically, after a night of drinking with my friends I met at a bar another guy, who was some big shot in the 90's in that city. Had few drinks with him and he told me and my friend some stories from his times. Told us both not to get into crime(me and my friend pretty much back then was doing some minor criminal shit, something you regret when you become older, but still tell as a story to your grandchildren). Funniest thing he knew this guy Raudov from that city and told us that he's a piece of shit and always had double-crossed everyone he had business with.