Chase's last movie was about a rock band, so I imagine music will play a role in this. I expect Hesh to have an important role. The flashback segment with Johnny getting busted at the carnival had some Jefferson Airplane, The Animals, The Hollies.

Those expecting this to be like A Bronx Tale will be disappointed. David Chase is a rock and roll guy and The Sopranos was a cerebral show. It's going to be weird, just as the show was. I doubt there will be too much focus on psychiatry, as it wouldn't seem to work for a movie, and psychiatry was practically non existent then. I think it will focus on the changing culture of that era, and how it affected the wiseguys. The ending should be interesting. Tony and Jackie robbing Feech?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea