Its what is being reported in multiple outlets. I, like everyone else that wasn't in the Starbucks can only rely on what is being reported from reputable sources. As more detail comes out, things may change. But as of now none of the other people in the Starbucks have contradicted this time frame.

The third party they were meeting showed up while they were being arrested, and objected, as did a number of the other people in the Starbucks. Thats on the video thats all over the web.

Turnbull's point upthread about Starbucks being known for its hang out atmosphere is correct, they deliberately cultivate that. And i also agree with his assertion that this would not have happened this way if these guys were white.

What's a shame is it probably comes down to the terrible judgment of a single manager that is leading to a whole organization getting besmirched. Starbucks is promising to fix this with training, because giant corporations tend to blurt "training!" as a fix to any HR problem, but sometimes you just can't fix bad judgment.

Last edited by helenwheels; 04/19/18 07:38 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?