***X3 SPOILER***

Actually I read somewhere that the guy on the table in the last scene was actually the same one that was in the video that Xavier was showing the kids about taking over someone elses body.. And that that person was Sabretooth. But again, I didn't see the scene so I'm not sure.

Also, in the scene where Xavier and Pyro convince the street-thuggish looking mutants (Callisto and Psylock were there) was there a flash of Nightcrawler on the wall? Did anyone else catch that? Does anyone even know what I'm talking about??? (Nightcrawler wasn't in the movie because Halle was a bitch and made the director choose between the two of them. She also complained about how her hair in the last movies looked too much like a wig (which is why it was more stylish this time 'round))

**/SPOILER**

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
"I'm Juggernaut, Bitch!"........oh my god, a praise with "bitch" that makes "grown" up men laugh in glee. Sorry, but if Dave Chappelle had uttered then, then I would have giggled like a racoon. Instead, I laugh at others......bitch!
Oh if only. IF ONLY!!! If only we could all be just as informed, intelligent, and witty as the wise and elite RRA.

Shut up.

ya.

ANYWAY.
:rolleyes:

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club