@Nicky...I am still looking for the original 2006 FBI chart so you can answer my questions. Below is a list of Buffalo made men from the 2006 FBI chart who were still alive in 2015. It was posted on Black Hand Forum posted by tmorrata:

Frank Bifulco: Retired and living in Florida
Harold Bordanaro: Retired in Canada.
Pasquale Brindisi
Russell Carcone: Living in Utica. Might still be active in gambling and theft.
Salvatore Cardinale
Paul Cipoli
Philip Corelli
Leonard Falzone: Living in Las Vegas
James Feliciano
Frank Ferraro
Peter Gerace
Dominic Italiano
Vincent Lombardo
Frank Marino
Robert Panaro: Living in Las Vegas
Frank Papalia: Retired in Canada.
John Pieri
Joseph Pugliesi: Lives in Hamilton, Ontario. He is allegedly active.
Victor Sansanese
Vincent Sicurella: Retired in Buffalo. He is in poor health.
Joseph Todaro, Jr.: Inactive and working at La Nova.

(On a side note: He was wrong about where Bifulco and Falzone lived. BiFulco was and is in Buffalo majority of the time... Falzone was definitely in Buffalo full time before he passed, not Vegas. He had a regular breakfast spot of Delaware Ave. in Buffalo. But Pieri is in Vegas operating "Immaculate Carpets & Cleaning Services" with his son.)

@Nickyyou mentioned that you did not remember the Canadian Papilia Crew being listed on FBI 2006 chart when I posted the 2012 chart that was based off it ... This chart lists them too. Again I don't see any of the names of those arrested in Canada in November of 2017 on this list. Here is the list:

Charged on Thursday morning were:1) Domenico Paolo Violi, Hamilton;2) Dimitar Dimitrov, Stoney Creek; 3) Adriano Valentino Scolieri, Richmond Hill; 4) Bernardo Luke Rotolo, Woodbridge; 5) Tran Giang Tang, 6) Kam Tim Tong, both of Markham; 7) Nicholas Valentine, Vaughan; 8)Anthony James Arroyo, Waterloo; 9) James Lincoln Jablonski, Mississauga.

The papers in Canada definitely said the arrests included members of the "Todaro Crime Family." Now back to my logic and questions for you. Here they are below:

I find it interesting the 2006 chart that you are found of referring to did not have any of these 9 individuals on it. Logically, that leaves one of two possibilities:

1. The chart was wrong and there were additional soldiers the Feds did not know about.
--If true, the family would have been stronger than the chart suggested.
--If true, the Violi brothers could have been made in the Buffalo family but not listed in the 2006 chart.
2. The Buffalo family made members after 2006.
--If true, it indicates the family was stronger than the 2006 chart suggests.
--And/or the family has rebuilt and is stronger than the 2006 chart suggests.

Help me Nicky, am I wrong? Is there another possibility? If not, which of the two options do you choose?

What say ye?

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/11/18 02:54 PM.