GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Ciment), 577 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,848
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,437
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,430
Posts1,060,848
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935468
03/30/18 06:42 AM
03/30/18 06:42 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
And so the Washington Post is lying?

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935469
03/30/18 06:47 AM
03/30/18 06:47 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky lol, Im telling you that posters like you try and accuse posters like me of lying if they say the know things outside of what is printed that law enforcement knows, thats the irony. Any delusion clearly is from your lack of ability to understand peoples posts.

My knowledge is from knowing certain people, yours is from believing everything you read. Youre basically like a puppy, follow what youre told and hope you get led out to pee in time before you go on the floor

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935472
03/30/18 07:30 AM
03/30/18 07:30 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky, so now Nickle City is using reputable journalism, that you hold to be the gospel and its not good enough? It only is credible evidence when it fits your narrative?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935474
03/30/18 07:47 AM
03/30/18 07:47 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
http://aboutthemafia.com/passing-of-leonard-falzone-signals-end-of-an-era-for-fading-buffalo-mafia

In this article the FEDS, the FEDS identify Falzone as the leader of the crime family from 2006-2016

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935475
03/30/18 07:48 AM
03/30/18 07:48 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Fading is not defunct and the Feds clearly have contrasting thoughts

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935526
03/30/18 02:58 PM
03/30/18 02:58 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2013/Jan8/TodaroNicoletti.html

Explain the inaccuracies in this article Nicky, supposedly a well respected reporter

Like what?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935527
03/30/18 03:03 PM
03/30/18 03:03 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
@ Nicky lol, Im telling you that posters like you try and accuse posters like me of lying if they say the know things outside of what is printed that law enforcement knows, thats the irony. Any delusion clearly is from your lack of ability to understand peoples posts.

You called me full of crap long before I began accusing of you lying.

My knowledge is from knowing certain people, yours is from believing everything you read. Youre basically like a puppy, follow what youre told and hope you get led out to pee in time before you go on the floor

So your knowledge is from knowing certain people, huh? That's great and all, but when I claimed to have spoken to a top LE official, you accused me of lying. Where's the double standard Rooster? Because apparently I'm supposed to accept that you've been talking to all these cops off the record, but when I claim to have talked to a cop I'm a liar? That's my entire point here Rooster.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935528
03/30/18 03:06 PM
03/30/18 03:06 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Just explain away all the articles statements I posted

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935529
03/30/18 03:07 PM
03/30/18 03:07 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Like what? Like that the FEDS say Falzone took over in 2006

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935530
03/30/18 03:09 PM
03/30/18 03:09 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I nevet said you were full of crap, again, you put words in peoples posts that never were there. But thats ok. What Ive said all along is that what you read isnt factual and all the contrasts in many, many articles posted by myself and Nickle City prove that.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935531
03/30/18 03:10 PM
03/30/18 03:10 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Ok, fair enough, so youre saying that you really talked to Kennedy?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935532
03/30/18 03:11 PM
03/30/18 03:11 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
http://aboutthemafia.com/passing-of-leonard-falzone-signals-end-of-an-era-for-fading-buffalo-mafia

In this article the FEDS, the FEDS identify Falzone as the leader of the crime family from 2006-2016

This brings us back to the Vincent LoScalzo argument I guess....

However:
AboutTheMafia is not, in my opinion, a valid source when it comes to Mafia news. They are a great resource because they compile Mafia news from across the internet into one place, but I wouldn't put much stock into anything they say if you can't cross-reference it anywhere else.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935533
03/30/18 03:12 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
No it doesnt bring us back to Locsalzo, apples and oranges. The Gazette article says the same thing that he took over in 2006

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935534
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
To me, in your rebuttals and refuting, I consider you to be full of crap. So what is the point? For me to try to prove to someone that the family is viable? I already gave this info two years ago. Its active and holds a hierarchy, as simple as that.

There we go Rooster.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935535
03/30/18 03:13 PM
03/30/18 03:13 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
*Reporter, not the Gazette

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935537
03/30/18 03:14 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Fair enough

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935538
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Ok, fair enough, so youre saying that you really talked to Kennedy?

Go back and read the post I did ripping apart your hypocrisy.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935539
03/30/18 03:15 PM
03/30/18 03:15 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Im simply asking you if you really did speak to Kennedy?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935540
03/30/18 03:16 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Why does the Reporter say that FEDS say he took over in 2006 and do you believe that the Washington Post is lying?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935541
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Jesus Christ, Rooster, can you not see the irony here? No, I didn't talk to the Buffalo DA. I wanted to see your response, and boy I'm glad I did.

Yea you talked to James P. Kennedy, and Im Maggadinos ghost from Christmas Past

Here's my response to that:
"You guys are delusional."
You see, the basis of your argument is uncorroborated talks that you claim to have had with cops in bars. I've called you out in that, punched holes in your story, and you've called me delusional, full of crap, etc. You state your uncorroborated knowledge as fact, and do not differentiate between street talk and known fact. You've certainly fooled me a few times because you put things so bluntly and factually, but when I actually research it, it turns out there's nothing that backs that up/
Now, here I am turning the tables. I claim to have spoken to an LE official, and you say I'm bullshit. How ironic is that? You have claimed to have spoken to LE officials for this entire thread. Now, I claim to have spoken to an LE official and you call me bullshit.

Originally Posted by NickleCity
[quote=The_Rooster]@ Nicky, amazing how much of what you respond with is your own speculation with no proof. How do you now its not the same Capitano and that he wasnt a leader in his 20's, just trust you?

Nicky, Rooster isn't speculating about Capitano. Truly! Did you read the Washington Post Article I posted?

Sam and Peter Capitano were both suspended from the union for a year and prohibited from holding leadership positions again for 5 years after the suspension. Here is a the relevant section of the Washington Post Article:

In early 1996, Luskin asked Vaira to eject 28 Local 210 members. Their cases were pending for 18 months, meaning that Rosetti not only had to live with the accused, he had to pay some of them.

Three on Luskin's list -- including Sam Capitano, the former business manager's son -- had been elected to $25,000-a-year advisory board positions created by Luskin.

Capitano attacked Rosetti at one meeting, grabbing a microphone and yelling "Gabe, you got no balls." The next day, the two got into a fistfight and Rosetti fired Capitano from the board -- an action Capitano has contested before the National Labor Relations Board. He is suspended from the union.

From the Michael Bebee Buffalo News 1999:

Capitano and his brother Peter were part of a dissident group that seized control of the union hall on Franklin Street in March 1996 and initially kept the international's representatives from doing their job.

As a penalty for the takeover, both brothers agreed to a year's suspension from union membership and a five-year ban from holding office. Their father, Peter Capitano Sr., was removed as a trustee of a union fund by the international.

By the way, Peter Capitano, Jr. started working for Local 210 in 1983. He had already been employed by the union for 14 by 1999. Plenty of time to be a strong associate for Joe Todaro, JR.

Nicky, it is evident you are making assumptions without all the facts as well. That is OK, because this is complicated stuff. It takes a long time to wrap your mind around the details and figure out who is who.

Their father

That means Peter got his membership for the Local at age 16. When he was 22, Fino went into hiding. That seems extremely odd to me that Peter was such a close associate of the boss of a major crime family when he was still growing hair on his balls.
And how would Fino know anything about Sam Capitano? Was Sam running the Pizza gang at his high school? Sam was 18 when Fino went into hiding.

If I really am wrong on this, then I apologize in advance. Nickle, I believe you to be more well-versed on the subject than I am. But how does that add up?
I am making assumptions on this, and I have never claimed to not be doing so.

I just heard from my friends in St. Pete that Pluto is the boss of the Tampa Crime Family ever since Localzo stepped down in 06-07, I can assure you of that.

But please, tell me more about how nobody called it the Todaro crime family before 2017.
I would expect people to tear me apart for what I said about talking to the FBI director. But for you to try and tear me apart his hilarious and shows you lack any sort of self-awareness, Rooster a.k.a. "I claim to talk to beat cops and they say basically the opposite of any and all high-ranking LE officials."

@ Nicky, also please, for the sake of all of us on this forum, explain who defines that there can actually be a Boss of a defunct family? Meaning who told you that Loscalzo (or Delia) is the Boss of the now defunct Tampa family and not the ex boss of the defunct family? Who has told you that this is the correct terminology?

What the fuck does it matter about the actual terminology? I mean really... is this all you have on me? Is this all you can call me out on? A person can be the boss in name alone. Research Billy D'Elia. Seriously. He was indicted as the boss of a family regarded as defunct. What about when Joseph Gagliano was indicted in 2014? You're not gonna start saying that New Orleans is still an active family, are you?
Did Vincent LoScalzo ever have a formal "I'm stepping down" ceremony? Did anyone ever take over from him? The media called him the "kingpin of no kingdom." I.e. the boss of no family. For a guy who claims to know about West New York, you don't even know about D'Elia?
It's really, really pathetic that you hold on to that one comment of mine with such pride. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that you are right on this whole terminology bullshit. What does that prove? That I misspoke on the correct terminology? Wow. I guess that means you're right. Move over FBI agents, federal prosecutors, DAs, Ron Fino, Lee Coppola, Scott Deitche, Mike Hudson, Dan Herbeck. Some rando internet poster has you all proven wrong. You know how? Because Cohen was indicted. Yup, that's right. That constitutes a Buffalo bust somehow, because a Lucchese crime family associate living in Buffalo is apparently a Buffalo crime family associate. A man who was acting solely on behalf of the Luccheses (and was indicted as such) is somehow a Buffalo associate. Because my beat cop buddies tell me so. Maybe these beat cops should quit spouting off to random guys at the bar and start making some actual busts. I mean, any bust whatsoever that even HINTS of Buffalo mob ties would be good enough for me. Because the Cohen bust doesn't count for reasons I outlined earlier. The Ciminelli bust doesn't count for reasons I outlined earlier. And the bust where you alleged two Rochester soldiers were indicted for guns and drugs doesn't count... you know why? Because you pulled that bust out of your ass.

So yeah, let's keep discussing what happens to the boss of a family once his family becomes defunct, and what the terminology is around it. Because that's apparently a more exciting topic to you than the actual questions I outlined (questions which should be simple to answer if you actually have these so-called sources."

Originally Posted by pmac
i belive( here theyh come to snuff the rooster yayhaya we aint die) name that song) theres still mob presense in all northeast citiies cutt off line pittsburg.

Good stuff pmac. You're a blessing to the forum s/.

east of it. who the fuck nows whats goiing on in upstate. the feds kinda said violi in hamilton is either the underboss there and hes controls all of cananda.

They said he's the underboss there? When? Give me a link please.

he should have stayed out of the fentanyl trafficking that shit is like the most un hornorable crime you can commit . give us some of that reall french conection herion . not some shit made in a chiniese lab then die on impact. really if the underboss of your family is selling fentanyl your extint.

Good thing the feds never, ever called him the underboss of the Todaro crime family. They didn't allude to it. They didn't "basically" say it.

You get in trouble if you claim to know things that law enforcement doesnt know on here

Wait a minute... Wait just one minute... Didn't you say your sources come from beat cops? That's law enforcement buddy...
So you haven't claimed to know things that law enforcement doesn't know. You've claimed that law enforcement DOES know these things, and they're telling you about it. But somehow they deny it to the press.

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
What about this scenario?

They were dead for a while, the feds did shut them down for a while.

However, after such when they had the opportunity they re-grouped.

Maybe they started low key in Buffalo and they were in on the Rizzuto hits, they s
ended up re-connecting with Canada LCN and the Bonanno's again.....

They were dead and came back to life.

After the Colombo war in the mid 90's alot of the Orena faction never came back into the fold.

The faction was independent for about 10 years

In 2010 when Mush Russo took over as act I g boss he started calling guys from the faction in and threatening.

My point is a new old school boss took the reins and deceided he wanted to put the family back together again

That's an interesting point Bensonhurst. However I don't think it applies here, because the Orena faction wasn't entirely independent for 10 years. Many were brought back into the fold very quickly. It was those that refused to accept the Persicos that were left out. Guys like Sal Profaci. Guys like the Colombo Brothers. Ralph Scopo Jr. maybe. But guys like Joe Baudanza were very quickly brought back into the fold because they pledged allegiance to the Persicos very quickly. Baudanza was made capo or higher. It was a handful of guys that were left out of the fold, and they trickled back in over time. Ralph Scopo Jr. was one of the last ones but he was making a killing on his own with the coffee boy unions.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935542
03/30/18 03:17 PM
03/30/18 03:17 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
You got the Capitano stuff wrong and are misleading people, simple as that

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935543
03/30/18 03:19 PM
03/30/18 03:19 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Why does the Reporter say that FEDS say he took over in 2006 and do you believe that the Washington Post is lying?

He may have taken over in 2006. Taken over the reigns of a very weak, disorganized, and reeling family on its last legs.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935544
03/30/18 03:20 PM
03/30/18 03:20 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

How am I misleading people?
I let everybody know that I was offering my opinion/thoughts. And I still don't see how Fino could be talking about the same guys.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935545
03/30/18 03:21 PM
03/30/18 03:21 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
So then you must think that the Washington Post is lying, correct?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935546
03/30/18 03:23 PM
03/30/18 03:23 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
So he took over a Crime Family that the Feds claim was defunct years earlier? And then the Feds say he took over a beleaguered crime family years later?..and now youre assuming he wasnt able to stabilize and increase membership like a Joe Ligambi did?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935549
03/30/18 03:27 PM
03/30/18 03:27 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
The same guys too? what does that even mean? There was Peter Capitano, then there is Peter Jr. and Sam his sons. You can start working at age 14 or younger in New York

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935565
03/30/18 04:42 PM
03/30/18 04:42 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo

How am I misleading people?
I let everybody know that I was offering my opinion/thoughts. And I still don't see how Fino could be talking about the same guys.

Fino doesn't really talk that much about Peter Capitano Sr. Here is what the Buffalo News article says about Sr.:

The government and parent union, noting that the agreement to have Local 210 overseen by the international union expires inJanuary 2000,....

...Todaro Jr., the alleged underboss, who is accused of ensuring that the mob's wishes for Local 210 were carried out. He resigned as Local 210 business manager in 1990, but the complaint alleges he intended to stay active:

"During the same time period, Todaro Jr. told an individual in the meat cooler in the basement of his pizzeria that there was a lot of heat on Local 210 and that, although he was stepping down, he could keep his foot in the door and keep control of what he wanted to keep control of because his people, Peter Gerace and Peter Capitano, were in place."

(Peter Capitano Sr., former business manager, secretary- treasurer, business agent and executive board member, was found to be a mob associate by an international union appeals officer. Gerace, former Local 210 president, business manager and business agent, was also found to be a mob associate.)

That was in the 1990 timeframe that Todaro Jr. was heard saying that about Peter Gerace and Capitano Sr.

The same article talks about Peter Capitano Jr. and his brother Sam as leaders of the dissadent faction in 2006. Here is the quote:

"Our representatives now are mainly from Washington. They don't understand our needs," said Local 210 member Samuel Capitano.

Capitano and his brother Peter were part of a dissident group that seized control of the union hall on Franklin Street in March 1996 and initially kept the international's representatives from doing their job.

As a penalty for the takeover, both brothers agreed to a year's suspension from union membership and a five-year ban from holding office. Their father, Peter Capitano Sr., was removed as a trustee of a union fund by the international. "They say the dissident members are aligned with the old guard, which is B.S.," Samuel Capitano said. "What we stand for are labor rights. I want all of us to stand together and fight nonunion contractors."

Section above from article in Buffalo News Dec. 2, 1999 written by BeBee...

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935566
03/30/18 04:49 PM
03/30/18 04:49 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
The same guys too? what does that even mean? There was Peter Capitano, then there is Peter Jr. and Sam his sons. You can start working at age 14 or younger in New York

Peter Capitano Jr. linked in says he started working construction at age 17 almost 18. He joined the union in 1983. I assume those two fact go together but could be wrong.

When did Fino go in Hiding?

I think it was '89. So that is 7 years or so with Fino around... And he would have been 24-25 at the time Fino fled.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935584
03/30/18 08:19 PM
03/30/18 08:19 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
It was in 1989 when Fino went into hiding. Some in the Buffalo family suspected he was the leak in the Cleveland crime infiltration of the FBI office in Cleveland, but decided he wasn't when Jimmy flipped in Los Angeles, as they knew that Jimmy was told about it. It was 1988, when Ron came under suspicion again, which the Todaro's were not sure about it, so in 1989, they had Sam Cardinelli frisk Fino before a big meeting. Ron did not go for it and reached out to Danny Domino, who later told Ron that there is now a contract on his head over Cardinelli not being able to pat Fino down, and the family had known for years he was an informant.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935589
03/31/18 12:00 AM
03/31/18 12:00 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

Ok then. Joe Todaro Jr., the underboss/acting boss of the Todaro crime family (a term which had been in use no later than 1989, Rooster), was a confidant to a kid in high school (or possibly a high school dropout). This kid, Sam, was also a member of the Pizza Gang, possibly in between ditching classes. But, even stronger than this teenage gang member, was a kid a couple of years older. This kid, Sam's brother Peter, was a "strong associate" of Todaro Jr. and Victor Sansanese and actually came from the Pizza Gang before being placed into a leadership role in the Laborers union in his late teens/early 20s. So how long was he in the Pizza Gang for? Did he start when he was 14, run with the Pizza Gang for 5 years, then was a union leader by 19? Who knows.

If this is really, truly the case, then that pretty much clears up any confusion I have about the family possibly still being alive. If, when the family was going strong, the underboss/acting boss was relying on teenagers to carry out his business, it's a wonder the family didn't die sooner.

Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull