GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 718 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,848
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,439
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,432
Posts1,060,860
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935314
03/29/18 01:29 AM
03/29/18 01:29 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I agree the papers are nt 100%
But they will more than likely het you in the ball park.

That was part of my point if anytji g they tend to play things up not down play them.

If you are Italian and had a relative that was O.C. 50 years ago
They will say you have O.C. connections becaus that is a better story.

They never down play it.

So basically you are saying that you believe that Buffalo LCN family is running around town with a blank check.
They are doing whatever they want to whoever they want and have no fear of getting caught?

You don't think every family wouldn't be setting up shop to take advantage
Think about what your saying...

They are the only family to have no arrests and no rats for 15 years.
Because the FBI the State police the D.A.'s office are all on the take?

Does that sound right to you?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #935315
03/29/18 01:46 AM
03/29/18 01:46 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
The longer winded that Nicky gets in his posts the more he prays he is right and none of what we are saying is credible.

So you're trying to call me out on writing long posts? How does that help your argument in any way? How is writing long posts a bad thing? What a useless thing to post...

Its ok Nicky, Localzo is still the boss of Tampa, at least we know thats the truth

So this is what your argument is now? Calling me out for saying someone can be the boss of a defunct family? You've ignored my numerous explanations for saying what I said about LoScalzo. You've ignored the fact that the very same thing happened with D'Elia. Go back and actually read what I said, instead of ignoring it and purposely taking what I said out of context. Because that is exactly what you're doing.

Anyways, you sound like a broken record at this point. I guess you have nothing more to say than to nitpick and take one old comment in this thread purposely out of context. NickleCity is actually taking the time to put some thought and research into his posts, so maybe you should move over and let the big boys talk...
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Honestly I thought Nicky was being a real hard ass with you guys

However, yesterday I read through the links of the articles that were posted I think by Rooster

I find one thing very strange

Let me say I am not all saying I do not believe you guys
But here are my thoughts

Please let me know your thoughts about my thoughts:

I think we all agree that reporters will a lot of times exaggerate a mob connection because lets face it everyone loves a good mob story
So even if there is none or very little
A reported will add that to the story

I looked at all those articles and yes there were Italians commiting crimes, that were typically LCN crimes.

No mention of mob ties?

Why is that I am curios to know?

The other thing is if you google and please bear with me I am new and not the best at research that is all I know "GOOGLE"
But if you google Buffalo Mafia arrests

You get nothing for atleast the last 10 year or more.
Again why would that be?

Every other state that has an active mafia family has indictments and new articles.

I am curios to know why you think that is the case??

So the FBI states they are dead..OK
What about the state?

What about the drug dealers that got pinched and are looking at 10+ years that are doing business with LCN guys that are willing to flip to get out from under the jail time?

None of them either?
No CI's

No one has gotten shaken down and has run to the cops/feds?

Where are the gambling indictments?

Where are the drug dealers that also LCN
How come they haven't gotten pinched?

My sentiments exactly Bensonhurst. No matter how good a family is at securing itself, there is always going to be one junkie that rats out his seller, who (after facing 10+ years), might rat out a soldier or associate he's under, or at least become a paid informant. That's just one example.There's got to be tons of paid informers in the mob at the moment. Look at FBI records, it's always "CI advises this" and "CI advises that." A guy can be a paid informer all his life and nobody will know until he's died and the feds decide to use some of his old information in a case. Hell, the Colombos almost had a paid informer as their boss. Greg Scarpa Sr. got pretty close to taking power of the entire family, until catching AIDS from a blood transfusion gone wrong. Scarpa was a guy who became a paid informer long before Joe Valachi was ever on the scene. Scarpa was young, facing a few years on a burglary count, decided to drop the FBI some dimes every now and then for cash and legal help.
In fact, if you want a Buffalo example, look at Ron Fino. The guy was a paid informer since college.

In Detroit you still have busts in which law enforcement explicitly states a mob connection. Tommy Mackey in the last couple of years. The D'Anna Bros. in 2013. Busts are few and far between, but definitely still there. And law enforcement knows there is still a mafia there, and has explicitly said so. NickleCity has stated that the feds could be covering up the existence of the mafia in hope that they get sloppy, but I believe that to be an extreme stretch of the imagination which is unheard of in recent history.

With the Ciminelli bust, it wasn't just the feds following a paper trail and coming to conclusions based on financial irregularities. That was part of it, but there was actually an undercover informer involved in the case, who was taking bribes. This guy never, ever mentioned a mob connection. And he is the one guy that would KNOW of a mob connection. He's got no reason to hide that. Mob rats only hide stuff if they think it'll get them in even more trouble with the law, like how Tommy McLaughlin wouldn't give too many details on a home invasion-murder because he was the triggerman, and the feds didn't know that.

Originally Posted by NickleCity

Here is what we know:

1. What the Canadians call the Todaro Crime Family is active in Hamilton, NF, & MTA in Canada.
2. Canadian papers regular talk about the Luppino, Papalia, and even the Mustitano crime families (at least former) connections with Buffalo.
3. Buffalo has traditionally been, and is likely still, an important city for drug trafficking from Canada which has been dominated by Italian OC.

You are right on the second two points, but in the first point all we know is that members of the Todaro crime family have been arrested someplace in Canada as part of last year's Bonanno bust. However, none of these Todaro crime family members (there can only have been a few guys arrested since 9 in total were busted and we already know some of their names), have been charged with racketeering, or Canada's equivalent of it. So there's no confirming that they did what they did as part of an actual criminal enterprise, i.e. the Todaro crime family or the Musitano crime family or the Bonanno crime family. They were only arrested for drug trafficking.

[/quote]

Listen I am not trying to give anyone a hard time.

I personally think anything is POSSIBLE

I am just baffled as to why the news reports would just not mention anything mafia related

Would you guys admit that is is very very strange
What would be the motive

And again Nicky, wasn't saying:

1) That there are no mobsters left
2) That whoever was left was not commiting crime

What he is saying is that there is no formal structure

You have a made guy he is never unmade per se
However, if he is lending someone money he is doing it on his own at this point.

There is no one to kick anything up to.

And guys do retire
Is it possible that Todaro because he has all the Pizza money and business

Said ok I do not want to die in the can

i don't need the money

I am done

Would that be so unheard of?

He has the means to walk away and he just decieded it was best for him to do so.

Again anything is possible.

At this point I guess time will tell.

Thank you for sharing all that you guys have.

Thanks Bensonhurst. You have summed up my points exactly.
Todaro's pizza company makes millions of dollars, and exports food all the way to Europe and China. He is at the place every day, full time. I think there is no doubt in anyone's mind he is fully retired by now, and has been for AT LEAST 10 years.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935316
03/29/18 01:47 AM
03/29/18 01:47 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Will respond to the rest later.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #935324
03/29/18 05:47 AM
03/29/18 05:47 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari

Paolo Violi was with Buffalo and Luppino before he moved to Montreal in 1963 as ordered to avoid John Papalia and Paul Volpe. He killed Natale Brigante on Stefano Magaddino and Giacomo Luppino orders. The Cotronis took him into their ranks and he served as a spy for Buffalo and Luppino to keep tabs on the Montreal crew and information on Stefano Magaddino cousin Joe Bonanno movements in his family. Bonanno was expanding rapidly since the mid 1950's, and Magaddino had Gaspar DiGregorio in New York keep tabs on Bonanno, but Magaddino was pretty much in the dark at what the Bonannos were up to in Montreal since John Papalia moved to Hamilton from Montreal. It's funny, that you can trace John Papalia and Paolo Violi to the Magaddino crime family when they started out. John Papalia from 1940's, and Paolo Violi from the 1950's. The Papalia and Violi families have roots to both Bonanno and Buffalo crime families.

Finally, someone that knows the history. A lot of people don't know this history, because they don't really understand how powerful Magaddino was in Buffalo.

Magaddino was not one of the original Commission members just so that there would be a tie breaker. I believe that the families that had 100 members or more when the families were formed were Bonanno, Gagliano, Luciano, Mangano, Profaci, Chicago, Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh was still unstable after the formation, and members of that family transferred to other families, Italy and Sicily. That instability made them be passed over. Plus Magaddino had strong connections and access to Canada and had upper and west New York under his control.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935330
03/29/18 08:17 AM
03/29/18 08:17 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky, amazing how much of what you respond with is your own speculation with no proof. How do you now its not the same Capitano and that he wasnt a leader in his 20's, just trust you?

How do you know who took over what in Canada?

Now because Fino says it was active your questioning if he knew when before you were taking his word that the union was cleaned up?

Youre interjecting with your own thoughts and opinions in many, many of your responses now and simply using sweeping statements to attempt to corroborate what you think in articles to be the absolute truth.

I gotta get off this thread, Ive said my peace on the subject and time will tell.

Lastly, tell us personally if you have had any communication with anyone in Buffalo that may know about current Family status? You havent. Until a current member flips and says that it doesnt exist, it still does.

Again, again, again, lets wait and see what the Violi trial brings and lets see if there is any superceding arrests soon

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935365
03/29/18 02:59 PM
03/29/18 02:59 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
@ Nicky, amazing how much of what you respond with is your own speculation with no proof. How do you now its not the same Capitano and that he wasnt a leader in his 20's, just trust you?

Literally everything you have said in this thread is your own speculation. From Buffalo being active, from guys being made, from the drug route to Canada.

How do you know who took over what in Canada?

You think the Musitanos executed the Papalia clan for fun? To the victor goes the spoils.

Now because Fino says it was active your questioning if he knew when before you were taking his word that the union was cleaned up?

Fino doesn't say the Buffalo mob is active. He just says the unions didn't go far enough. There is a huge difference. Stop intentionally misleading people. What are you trying to gain by saying such obviously wrong stuff? "Fino says it was active" get outta here.

Youre interjecting with your own thoughts and opinions in many, many of your responses now and simply using sweeping statements to attempt to corroborate what you think in articles to be the absolute truth.

When I have an opinion, I clearly say "in my opinion." Whereas you claim it's been proven that the Buffalo mob is active, which it hasn't, and don't understand that just because you say something is so (with no proof) doesn't make it so. You don't seem to understand that people are smart enough not to believe a random internet poster after LE, prosecutors, etc. have called him wrong.

I gotta get off this thread, Ive said my peace on the subject and time will tell.

Phew.

Lastly, tell us personally if you have had any communication with anyone in Buffalo that may know about current Family status? You havent. Until a current member flips and says that it doesnt exist, it still does.

Actually yes I have. I talked to James P. Kennedy, Jr. yesterday, and asked him the state of the Buffalo mob. These were his words:
"The Buffalo mob? Jesus Christ almighty, that thing hasn't been around for 15 years. We managed to take back the unions, and although some say the cleanup didn't quite go far enough, by 2006 we were certain the mob had no sort of foothold there whatsoever. Up in Canada their faction up there was taken out by some rival Canadian mob groups. Musitano, I think his name was. Whatever was left of Buffalo at that point was decimated by our task forces."

What do you have to say to that Rooster...

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935370
03/29/18 03:35 PM
03/29/18 03:35 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Actually yes I have. I talked to James P. Kennedy, Jr. yesterday, and asked him the state of the Buffalo mob. These were his words:
"The Buffalo mob? Jesus Christ almighty, that thing hasn't been around for 15 years. We managed to take back the unions, and although some say the cleanup didn't quite go far enough, by 2006 we were certain the mob had no sort of foothold there whatsoever. Up in Canada their faction up there was taken out by some rival Canadian mob groups. Musitano, I think his name was. Whatever was left of Buffalo at that point was decimated by our task forces."

What do you have to say to that Rooster...

This is NickleCity: I called the FBI field office in WNY and asked about the Todaro Crime Family arrests in Canada... Quickly and curtly I was told, "We are not allowed to comment on that."

Nicky did you ask why the US Attorney's office from Eastern, NY used the term Todaro Crime Family in the press release from November 2017?

Last edited by NickleCity; 03/29/18 05:11 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935389
03/29/18 05:09 PM
03/29/18 05:09 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Yea you talked to James P. Kennedy, and Im Maggadinos ghost from Christmas Past

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935395
03/29/18 06:05 PM
03/29/18 06:05 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
[quote=The_Rooster]@ Nicky, amazing how much of what you respond with is your own speculation with no proof. How do you now its not the same Capitano and that he wasnt a leader in his 20's, just trust you?

Nicky, Rooster isn't speculating about Capitano. Truly! Did you read the Washington Post Article I posted?

Sam and Peter Capitano were both suspended from the union for a year and prohibited from holding leadership positions again for 5 years after the suspension. Here is a the relevant section of the Washington Post Article:

In early 1996, Luskin asked Vaira to eject 28 Local 210 members. Their cases were pending for 18 months, meaning that Rosetti not only had to live with the accused, he had to pay some of them.

Three on Luskin's list -- including Sam Capitano, the former business manager's son -- had been elected to $25,000-a-year advisory board positions created by Luskin.

Capitano attacked Rosetti at one meeting, grabbing a microphone and yelling "Gabe, you got no balls." The next day, the two got into a fistfight and Rosetti fired Capitano from the board -- an action Capitano has contested before the National Labor Relations Board. He is suspended from the union.

From the Michael Bebee Buffalo News 1999:

Capitano and his brother Peter were part of a dissident group that seized control of the union hall on Franklin Street in March 1996 and initially kept the international's representatives from doing their job.

As a penalty for the takeover, both brothers agreed to a year's suspension from union membership and a five-year ban from holding office. Their father, Peter Capitano Sr., was removed as a trustee of a union fund by the international.

By the way, Peter Capitano, Jr. started working for Local 210 in 1983. He had already been employed by the union for 14 by 1999. Plenty of time to be a strong associate for Joe Todaro, JR.

Nicky, it is evident you are making assumptions without all the facts as well. That is OK, because this is complicated stuff. It takes a long time to wrap your mind around the details and figure out who is who.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935402
03/29/18 08:03 PM
03/29/18 08:03 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I just heard from my friends in St. Pete that Pluto is the boss of the Tampa Crime Family ever since Localzo stepped down in 06-07, I can assure you of that.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935405
03/29/18 08:55 PM
03/29/18 08:55 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky, how do you know that Todaro is at La Nova every day full time?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935406
03/29/18 08:59 PM
03/29/18 08:59 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky, when you post, you dont say "in my opinion". You say things that are made up, as Nickel City just called you out on. And now you are speculating on a bulk of your recent posts when you tell everyone else they are speculating. What YOU dont realize is that when you call the kettle black people tend to see that you contradict yourself and the principles in which you are trying to prove your arguments with.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935407
03/29/18 09:03 PM
03/29/18 09:03 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky, do you believe that the Tampa Family went defunct in 2006-07 or earlier?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935408
03/29/18 09:14 PM
03/29/18 09:14 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky, also please, for the sake of all of us on this forum, explain who defines that there can actually be a Boss of a defunct family? Meaning who told you that Loscalzo (or Delia) is the Boss of the now defunct Tampa family and not the ex boss of the defunct family? Who has told you that this is the correct terminology?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935410
03/29/18 09:44 PM
03/29/18 09:44 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i belive( here theyh come to snuff the rooster yayhaya we aint die) name that song) theres still mob presense in all northeast citiies cutt off line pittsburg.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935411
03/29/18 09:45 PM
03/29/18 09:45 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i mean after pittsburg

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935414
03/29/18 09:49 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I think Nicky ghosted us, its been 15 hours.

What constitutes ghosting on this forum Nicky? Is it you? Im just asking so we all know

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935415
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Alice in Chains, great band in their day

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935416
03/29/18 09:50 PM
03/29/18 09:50 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

east of it. who the fuck nows whats goiing on in upstate. the feds kinda said violi in hamilton is either the underboss there and hes controls all of cananda. he should have stayed out of the fentanyl trafficking that shit is like the most un hornorable crime you can commit . give us some of that reall french conection herion . not some shit made in a chiniese lab then die on impact. really if the underboss of your family is selling fentanyl your extint. but he killed all the rizzutos who were dope guys . i cant call it. no wonder the hells angels said step aside were taking over up there. should have stuck to the bc bud till the wheels fell off.

Last edited by pmac; 03/29/18 09:51 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935418
03/29/18 09:51 PM
03/29/18 09:51 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nickel City

Do you believe that all those Canadian guys coming up to Bifulco at the funeral clearly identifies him as a leader?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935420
03/29/18 09:52 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Thats actually a real good point pmac

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935421
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

rooster say what ya want when ya want.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935423
03/29/18 09:55 PM
03/29/18 09:55 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
You get in trouble if you claim to know things that law enforcement doesnt know on here

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935425
03/29/18 10:00 PM
03/29/18 10:00 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky....the "Big Boys" were talking about this topic 2 years ago while you werent even around.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935448
03/30/18 02:18 AM
03/30/18 02:18 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
???
This conversation went in a different direction.

Anyway, Ron Fino, was talking about Peter Capitano Jr not Sr.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935450
03/30/18 02:21 AM
03/30/18 02:21 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
NickleCity, that sounds like the feds have an on going investigation.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935453
03/30/18 03:23 AM
03/30/18 03:23 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
What about this scenario?

They were dead for a while, the feds did shut them down for a while.

However, after such when they had the opportunity they re-grouped.

Maybe they started low key in Buffalo and they were in on the Rizzuto hits, they s
ended up re-connecting with Canada LCN and the Bonanno's again.....

They were dead and came back to life.

After the Colombo war in the mid 90's alot of the Orena faction never came back into the fold.

The faction was independent for about 10 years

In 2010 when Mush Russo took over as act I g boss he started calling guys from the faction in and threatening.

My point is a new old school boss took the reins and deceided he wanted to put the family back together again

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935454
03/30/18 03:29 AM
03/30/18 03:29 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Maybe
?

Then both sides would be correct

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #935456
03/30/18 05:26 AM
03/30/18 05:26 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Jesus Christ, Rooster, can you not see the irony here? No, I didn't talk to the Buffalo DA. I wanted to see your response, and boy I'm glad I did.

Yea you talked to James P. Kennedy, and Im Maggadinos ghost from Christmas Past

Here's my response to that:
"You guys are delusional."
You see, the basis of your argument is uncorroborated talks that you claim to have had with cops in bars. I've called you out in that, punched holes in your story, and you've called me delusional, full of crap, etc. You state your uncorroborated knowledge as fact, and do not differentiate between street talk and known fact. You've certainly fooled me a few times because you put things so bluntly and factually, but when I actually research it, it turns out there's nothing that backs that up/
Now, here I am turning the tables. I claim to have spoken to an LE official, and you say I'm bullshit. How ironic is that? You have claimed to have spoken to LE officials for this entire thread. Now, I claim to have spoken to an LE official and you call me bullshit.

[quote=The_Rooster]@ Nicky, amazing how much of what you respond with is your own speculation with no proof. How do you now its not the same Capitano and that he wasnt a leader in his 20's, just trust you?

Nicky, Rooster isn't speculating about Capitano. Truly! Did you read the Washington Post Article I posted?

Sam and Peter Capitano were both suspended from the union for a year and prohibited from holding leadership positions again for 5 years after the suspension. Here is a the relevant section of the Washington Post Article:

In early 1996, Luskin asked Vaira to eject 28 Local 210 members. Their cases were pending for 18 months, meaning that Rosetti not only had to live with the accused, he had to pay some of them.

Three on Luskin's list -- including Sam Capitano, the former business manager's son -- had been elected to $25,000-a-year advisory board positions created by Luskin.

Capitano attacked Rosetti at one meeting, grabbing a microphone and yelling "Gabe, you got no balls." The next day, the two got into a fistfight and Rosetti fired Capitano from the board -- an action Capitano has contested before the National Labor Relations Board. He is suspended from the union.

From the Michael Bebee Buffalo News 1999:

Capitano and his brother Peter were part of a dissident group that seized control of the union hall on Franklin Street in March 1996 and initially kept the international's representatives from doing their job.

As a penalty for the takeover, both brothers agreed to a year's suspension from union membership and a five-year ban from holding office. Their father, Peter Capitano Sr., was removed as a trustee of a union fund by the international.

By the way, Peter Capitano, Jr. started working for Local 210 in 1983. He had already been employed by the union for 14 by 1999. Plenty of time to be a strong associate for Joe Todaro, JR.

Nicky, it is evident you are making assumptions without all the facts as well. That is OK, because this is complicated stuff. It takes a long time to wrap your mind around the details and figure out who is who.

Their father

That means Peter got his membership for the Local at age 16. When he was 22, Fino went into hiding. That seems extremely odd to me that Peter was such a close associate of the boss of a major crime family when he was still growing hair on his balls.
And how would Fino know anything about Sam Capitano? Was Sam running the Pizza gang at his high school? Sam was 18 when Fino went into hiding.

If I really am wrong on this, then I apologize in advance. Nickle, I believe you to be more well-versed on the subject than I am. But how does that add up?
I am making assumptions on this, and I have never claimed to not be doing so.

I just heard from my friends in St. Pete that Pluto is the boss of the Tampa Crime Family ever since Localzo stepped down in 06-07, I can assure you of that.

But please, tell me more about how nobody called it the Todaro crime family before 2017.
I would expect people to tear me apart for what I said about talking to the FBI director. But for you to try and tear me apart his hilarious and shows you lack any sort of self-awareness, Rooster a.k.a. "I claim to talk to beat cops and they say basically the opposite of any and all high-ranking LE officials."

@ Nicky, also please, for the sake of all of us on this forum, explain who defines that there can actually be a Boss of a defunct family? Meaning who told you that Loscalzo (or Delia) is the Boss of the now defunct Tampa family and not the ex boss of the defunct family? Who has told you that this is the correct terminology?

What the fuck does it matter about the actual terminology? I mean really... is this all you have on me? Is this all you can call me out on? A person can be the boss in name alone. Research Billy D'Elia. Seriously. He was indicted as the boss of a family regarded as defunct. What about when Joseph Gagliano was indicted in 2014? You're not gonna start saying that New Orleans is still an active family, are you?
Did Vincent LoScalzo ever have a formal "I'm stepping down" ceremony? Did anyone ever take over from him? The media called him the "kingpin of no kingdom." I.e. the boss of no family. For a guy who claims to know about West New York, you don't even know about D'Elia?
It's really, really pathetic that you hold on to that one comment of mine with such pride. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that you are right on this whole terminology bullshit. What does that prove? That I misspoke on the correct terminology? Wow. I guess that means you're right. Move over FBI agents, federal prosecutors, DAs, Ron Fino, Lee Coppola, Scott Deitche, Mike Hudson, Dan Herbeck. Some rando internet poster has you all proven wrong. You know how? Because Cohen was indicted. Yup, that's right. That constitutes a Buffalo bust somehow, because a Lucchese crime family associate living in Buffalo is apparently a Buffalo crime family associate. A man who was acting solely on behalf of the Luccheses (and was indicted as such) is somehow a Buffalo associate. Because my beat cop buddies tell me so. Maybe these beat cops should quit spouting off to random guys at the bar and start making some actual busts. I mean, any bust whatsoever that even HINTS of Buffalo mob ties would be good enough for me. Because the Cohen bust doesn't count for reasons I outlined earlier. The Ciminelli bust doesn't count for reasons I outlined earlier. And the bust where you alleged two Rochester soldiers were indicted for guns and drugs doesn't count... you know why? Because you pulled that bust out of your ass.

So yeah, let's keep discussing what happens to the boss of a family once his family becomes defunct, and what the terminology is around it. Because that's apparently a more exciting topic to you than the actual questions I outlined (questions which should be simple to answer if you actually have these so-called sources."

Originally Posted by pmac
i belive( here theyh come to snuff the rooster yayhaya we aint die) name that song) theres still mob presense in all northeast citiies cutt off line pittsburg.

Good stuff pmac. You're a blessing to the forum s/.

east of it. who the fuck nows whats goiing on in upstate. the feds kinda said violi in hamilton is either the underboss there and hes controls all of cananda.

They said he's the underboss there? When? Give me a link please.

he should have stayed out of the fentanyl trafficking that shit is like the most un hornorable crime you can commit . give us some of that reall french conection herion . not some shit made in a chiniese lab then die on impact. really if the underboss of your family is selling fentanyl your extint.

Good thing the feds never, ever called him the underboss of the Todaro crime family. They didn't allude to it. They didn't "basically" say it.

You get in trouble if you claim to know things that law enforcement doesnt know on here

Wait a minute... Wait just one minute... Didn't you say your sources come from beat cops? That's law enforcement buddy...
So you haven't claimed to know things that law enforcement doesn't know. You've claimed that law enforcement DOES know these things, and they're telling you about it. But somehow they deny it to the press.

What about this scenario?

They were dead for a while, the feds did shut them down for a while.

However, after such when they had the opportunity they re-grouped.

Maybe they started low key in Buffalo and they were in on the Rizzuto hits, they s
ended up re-connecting with Canada LCN and the Bonanno's again.....

They were dead and came back to life.

After the Colombo war in the mid 90's alot of the Orena faction never came back into the fold.

The faction was independent for about 10 years

In 2010 when Mush Russo took over as act I g boss he started calling guys from the faction in and threatening.

My point is a new old school boss took the reins and deceided he wanted to put the family back together again

That's an interesting point Bensonhurst. However I don't think it applies here, because the Orena faction wasn't entirely independent for 10 years. Many were brought back into the fold very quickly. It was those that refused to accept the Persicos that were left out. Guys like Sal Profaci. Guys like the Colombo Brothers. Ralph Scopo Jr. maybe. But guys like Joe Baudanza were very quickly brought back into the fold because they pledged allegiance to the Persicos very quickly. Baudanza was made capo or higher. It was a handful of guys that were left out of the fold, and they trickled back in over time. Ralph Scopo Jr. was one of the last ones but he was making a killing on his own with the coffee boy unions.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935467
03/30/18 06:41 AM
03/30/18 06:41 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2013/Jan8/TodaroNicoletti.html

Explain the inaccuracies in this article Nicky, supposedly a well respected reporter

Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull