I think new comers to this country are not really assimilated to our population so not knowing English leads them into being taken advantage of by others. Just like they are not assimilated into German society

They work an 8 hour day they make a 60 dollars a day tax free. No one is paying any takes on what they make contrary what the left tells you.

But their bosses who can speak English will charge you 15 hundred a day also tax free for that job. So who is the abuser and who is being abused.

On people who can’t speak English like Russians they can’t even take a city bus to go some where. Because they can’t communicate.

I had an Italian friend great guy who was our soccer/football club historian and masseur. Him and his wife never learned to speak English when they came to america at the end of WW2. They were enabled by this kids and others so they never to bothered to learn and speak English.

I am talking to him about the war he told me he was a machine gunner in WW2. He told me in one battle he killed 150 of the enemy. Then I got it he was not in the American army he fought for Mussolini. The battle was for Tobruck he killed 150 English soldiers.

only the unloved hate