Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Don't forget that Donnie Shacks of the Colombos is out west. Had the fling with Elizabeth Hurley. I've heard everything about his status ranging from retired nobody to underboss. He, and perhaps other Colombos, could have something going on.

I've seen before that the Dragnas became a Gambino crew. If this is the case, is there a Gambino captain residing in LA? As far as I know, Isgro is a soldier.

I'd imagine it's only a small outfit with nothing major going on. If the LA crew had a fully-fledged Gambino captain I'd be surprised. More like a first among equals soldier or a acting captain. The LA crew are DeCavalcante-like and not on par with New York made guys.

After Montemarano's release from prison in 1996, he moved to LA to be close to Carmine Persico, who was at Butner. Persico and Montemarano were best friends in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. It is unknown if Montemarano ever served as a conduit from LA to NY, but he seemed to retire by the late 90s. Because of his friendship with many football players, there were allegations of match-fixing and bookmaking but nothing was ever proven. He had a fling with Liz Hurley and was photographed holding her hand. In 2001, he was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend (not Liz Hurley). He got a hefty six year sentence and was released in 07. In 2011, after the arrests of the entire Colombo admin on the streets, Donnie Shacks and Tom Farese were called in to run the family in interim. Montemarano was acting underboss and Farese (a capo from Florida) was acting consigliere. Montemarano was thought to be more of a leader than Farese was during this time. After most of the wiseguys arrested were out of jail within five years, I doubt Montemarano is still acting underboss now. It has been confirmed that Farese moved back to Florida, so that's something.

Yeah Donnie Shacks started investing in movies when he moved to LA and as a result he started hanging around people in the movie industry including Liz Hurley.