I've been watching a movie a night (or every other) for the past couple of weeks. Briefly:

Good Night and Good Luck, Capote: Both lightweight, obvious and overrated. The latter a weak skim of the all-time-great "In Cold Blood.
Crash: Too ugly for its own good.
The Tin Drum (1979): One of the great off-the-wall films. Consistently bizarre, constantly entertaining.
Klute (1971): Though Fonda's and Sutherland's performances are a bit overmannered, this movie still holds up. Solidly gripping plot, real early Seventies stuff.
About Schmidt (2004): I disliked it at first, but have enjoyed it more with each viewing--first for Kathy Bates (sign me up for anything she's in); now I'm appreciating Nicholson's performance. Genuinely good.
Seconds (1966): Still Frankenheimer's masterpiece. Absorbing, fascinating, scary, with a first-rate cast that includes Rock Hudson's and John Randolph's best performances, plus stellar work by Salome Jens, Jeff Corey, Wesley Addy, Frances Reid, Murray Hamilton and the ever-popular Khigh Deigh (Wo Fat in "Hawaii Five-O"). A great movie.
Trinity and Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie (1995): Without question, the best documentary ever made. A work of art.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.