Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Belmont
He spent 35 years of his life in prison for being a criminal. I guess he can tell his great grandchildren he is a stand up guy ?
Im sure his great grandchildren could give two shits. Maybe his old mob friends can give him some sort of trophy. Thats gotta be worth 35 years. What a fuckin waste of time.

Hey fellas,you forget that the old times mobster expecially the drug dealer understand that they risk to do 20 y or more on prison.Madonna was the Nicky Barnes supplier and on 1981 get extra 500 days in prison because dont flipped on a wiseguy. The trophy ? Once out was made in 1998 and climb the ranks to the street boss position.

Contrary to popular belief I don't think Madonna was awarded by being inducted into the Lucchese family. Keeping your mouth shut and not ratting is expected of every wiseguy. I think he got made because he was a good earner and a proven stand up guy.

Madonna never got made as soon as he got out of prison, he got made 3 years later.

Yes he went out in 1995 but not all long sentenced mobsters became family street boss after went out.

He got promoted to capo then he got promoted to the ruling panel then promoted to acting boss. None of his promotions were rewards for doing 20 years in prison. He was just a good earner, tight with Vic and a stand up guy.