Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Belmont
He spent 35 years of his life in prison for being a criminal. I guess he can tell his great grandchildren he is a stand up guy ?
Im sure his great grandchildren could give two shits. Maybe his old mob friends can give him some sort of trophy. Thats gotta be worth 35 years. What a fuckin waste of time.

Hey fellas,you forget that the old times mobster expecially the drug dealer understand that they risk to do 20 y or more on prison.Madonna was the Nicky Barnes supplier and on 1981 get extra 500 days in prison because dont flipped on a wiseguy. The trophy ? Once out was made in 1998 and climb the ranks to the street boss position.

Contrary to popular belief I don't think Madonna was awarded by being inducted into the Lucchese family. Keeping your mouth shut and not ratting is expected of every wiseguy. I think he got made because he was a good earner and a proven stand up guy.

Madonna never got made as soon as he got out of prison, he got made 3 years later.

Yes he went out in 1995 but not all long sentenced mobsters became family street boss after went out.