Actually I've known my roommate since I was 3.. my mom was a reporter, and her dad was on the Board of Education.. so at meetings me and her would play legos together. We didn't really start talking until 9th grade though. We were best friends all through high school.. we were a lot alike.. we listened to the same music.. we had the same political views.. I practically lived at her house. I called her dad "Dad"..

So we figured we'd be the PERFECT roommates..

Wrong.

I'm not going to try and change your mind or anything, because I know I got tired of everyone nagging about it.. but I should have listened to everyone when they said not to room with a friend.. They'll annoy you to all hell, but since you're friends you won't say anything until BAM they push you over the edge and you snap. Like I did.

Now I honestly can't stand her. She's stuck up and extremely spoiled. Daddy's buying her a Mazda6 for college next year. But she's going to get the one thats brand new thats been on the lot for a few years and they can't sell. Those are only $20,000 instead of $25,000. :rolleyes: I'm trying to get my grandma to give me her old 1985 Chrysler. Simply because it runs and I'm not picky. Beggers can't be choosers, you know.

Unfortunately I'll be living with her next year, although it'll be in a house and with 2 other people. So I'll be spending most (or all) of my time with Jaron and Sean playing Soul Caliber. And she'll be down on the 1st floor by herself.

Sorry for the rant Moral of my story - be careful rooming with a friend, I speak from personal experience.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club