Johnny. Now he is definitely a fine thing.

I remember Nick at Nite! I miss that, along with the old Nickelodeon, in general. God, those were the days. I remember coming home from school everyday to watch just hours on end of classic shows like those you mentioned. I can't remember what channel that was, back then, but I'd watch Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and maybe I Love Lucy straight through. A "thing" that my dad and I always do is whistle the Andy Griffith theme - he used to do that for me when I was younger, and I finally learned how to whistle through his help. Happy Days was awesome. I remember being so scared every episode that Fonzie was going to do some incredible motorcycle stunt on - I was worried about him.

Oh, man...those shows your roommate forces you to watch are painful! Luckily, my friend and I are close enough where we'll work something out, and she's an Astros fan - if I didn't have her, knowing my luck, I would probably end up with one like yours...hang in there. We'll order a hit on her if things get too bad.

Ohhh...you're a Colbert fan. My brother is obsessed with it...and he is extremely difficult to please when it comes to humor. I should know - I've tried. Anyway, he loves this guy, and every time we have our chats, he's always talking about him. I think he worships him. From what I've heard and seen, he is hilarious - I just never remember or have the time to watch the show.