Oh, I enjoy the finer things in life, thats all - Classic movies, good sports, awesome video games, and Johnny Depp of course

No, we don't get that channel. Sounds awesome though. I used to watch I Love Lucy, Happy Days, All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Leave it to Beaver, Andy Griffith, and The Munsters. Oh, how I miss Nick at Nite. The OOLLDD Nick at Nite. Before they had TV Land, I think.

We've got like 4 different ESPN channels though. 2 Different MTVs. Country Music Television of course!! Yee haw!! Then just the rest of the basic cable channels. I'd trade it all in for some Turner Classic.

Make sure you take charge of the TV early on though. My roommate thinks that just because the tv is hers (Actually its an 11 inch that her sister gave us. Even though I could have brought my 24 or 26 inch..) that she has control. So I'm stuck watching (or listening rather.. I always turn my back) Laguna Beach, My Sweet 16, Some new modeling show, Americas Next Top Model.. stuff like that. Which is funny, because she's supposed to be some poor, misunderstood Goth Girl. Ugh. Whatever.

Whenever I finally do get the TV, its always either sports, Law & Order, Family Guy, Daily Show, Colbert Report, or some good video game like Twisted Metal. :p Woohoo.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club