Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
I can't believe I've never checked out any of their movies until now. I was actually looking for a baseball movie that Plaw had made a post about, not realizing it was for the day before, and I got sucked into this instead.

I haven't watched Lucy consistently in quite a while, but I watched so many episodes when I was younger. Even then, when I had no idea who Harpo was or that they were imitating this movie (until my parents told me), I found it hilarious.

You've got great interests, Bogey.
Why thank you

I used to watch I Love Lucy allll the time. In fact, I'd say that I've seen every episode at least twice. Minimum. I haven't been able to watch it much lately because we don't get TV Land here at school. And even if we did, my roommate sucks and would NEVER let me have control of the tv to watch that.

We don't have TCM either, which COMPLETELY sucks because that's my all-time favorite channel.

Apparently WVU has control of our TV Programming.. when you look it up on tvguide.com, it has its own special thing "Morgantown - TJ Specialties - WVU Campus".. which I consider brainwashing personally.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club