Illegal is illegal is illegal. I'm all about immigration if it's done the right way. I just don't get how we can have groups like MADD which is a powerful group against drunk driving (which is illegal and kills people), but when it comes to illegal immigration we have "sanctuary cities" and groups that stand behind illegal immigrants. If you're driving drunk minding your own business and someone crashes into you and a police report is filed. Guess what, you're drunk and breaking the law. You're the one in trouble. But if you're an illegal immigrant in California and an innocent daughter dies in front of her parents after you fire a weapon, you get a trial without any consequences. Fucking California for you. Here in good old Florida we take on the NRA, all the schools in my county now have two cops. Even the elementary schools which I can't believe this is what this world has come to. But it's necessary. Too many years of liberals reducing consequences and people worrying about their "choices" and not about their families. I'm sorry but if someone kills someone, they have to go in either the same manner or worse.