Originally posted by AllAboutTheFamily:
[QUOTE]..In GF3, when Micheal makes his confession. It is implied that he was unfaithful-and I just always assumed it. I mean, Sonny and Fredo did it-but not Micheal? It just doesn't sound right.
When Michael tells the Cardinal that (among other things) he 'betrayed his wife', I always thought he was talking more in the moral sense than physical. By this time we know much of the bitterness he held in GFII has melted away...and as we know from their big scene together, Michael takes partial responsibility for the failure of his marriage to Kay.

And just because his brother's were that way doesn't necessarily mean Michael should be. Siblings can be very different. It's been discussed on this board before (many times) that Michael may have been a bit prudish; like his father he doesn't strike me as the type of man who would bother with something as frivolous as a sexual affair.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON