Friend of Henry, don't hold your breath. That is the information I have so far. A is someone who is racist or a cop. I know people count Bill Bonanno's kids, but not Joe Jr, cause one of Jr kids became a cop, shocking huh? Anyway, cops don't want you to know if Miranda was not read to you then if you ask what the bail is then that means guilty, and if you say what the fine is l, then that means innocent, by the way, cops are not arrested which is a big deal.

This is perhaps, the dumbest remark Ive ever heard.
Cop? No thanks. None in my family even, unless you count my wifes uncle, who worked and retired from NYPD as a detective. Great guy. 80s now in Florida.
My brothers best friend was son of The Chief of Police in a South Dayton suburb. Thats as close as I got to a cop.

Racist? I think you just say that because youre anti white and anti truth. I didnt name my black fighting dog N*gger, Bill Stepp did. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.
If I want to hear the N word, I just hang out in the hood, or listen to rap music.
I do prefer to live amongst my own, just as blacks do, Irish do, Jews do, Italians do, Germans do, Greeks do. (Germantown, Greektown, Little Italy, Little Odessa-Brighton Beach)

Please go get your shine box.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/25/18 02:31 PM.